Polar Bear Coolers are another company that provides some of the best coolers out there. When it comes to the range of Polar Bear soft coolers that they have to offer, there really are no limits to what they can offer you. So come along and have a look at our Polar Bear cooler review.
A Polar Bear Cooler Review Could Cover Many, Many Products
From bigger coolers that can hold up to 48 cans, to the smaller hand-held coolers which can hold up to 6 cans. From hunting coolers to camping coolers, even going as far as fishing coolers. They have so many different options available that no matter what it is you’re looking for, you’re very likely to find a Polar Bear cooler for you, a friend or a loved one.
Below, we are going to provide a Polar Bear cooler review for some of the best coolers which they have to offer and breakdown some of their features.
Polar Bear H2O Cooler
This first Polar Bear H2O cooler that we’re going to be looking at is one of the simpler models out there. It’s a no frills but very well made cooler that will never let you down.
- There are two ways of carrying this cooler. Either with the shoulder strap, or the side handles.
- The zip lock helps to reassure you that not only is the temperature retained, but that your drinks and such are secured safely inside.
- Rather than filling up the precious space inside of this cooler, there is an external storage area.
- The material used to design this cooler makes it incredibly easy to clean, as well as waterproof.
- There are 3 different colors of this Polar Bear soft cooler available. Grey, blue, and orange.
- This cooler is leakproof and waterproof and therefore, if a drink is spilled inside of the cooler, it will not leak and ruin the cooler itself. This allows for easy clean-up too.
- A padded shoulder strap is provided, providing you with an easy means of carrying it.
Cons – No Polar Bear 12 Pack Cooler
- Unfortunately, there is no Polar Bear 12 pack cooler version available; only 24 pack and 48 pack.
- Although there are handles and a shoulder strap, there are no backpack straps.
This simple to use Polar Bear cooler is one of the best and is perfect for any occasion. Hunting with your friends, a picnic with the family, or taking chilled water for the soccer team.
We believe that this is one of the best coolers out there and with only a few minor downsides to it, it’s virtually perfect. Excellence is often found in the simplest of things!
Polar Bear Backpack Cooler
Cooler backpacks are often more convenient and easier to carry around for a lot of people. This is simply due to the fact that the pressure is not on your hands, but on your shoulders instead.
Below are some of this backpack cooler’s key features:
- Rather than filling up the inside of your cooler with unnecessary items, there is an additional outside compartment provided.
- The zipper allows for you to make sure that your consumables are safely inside of the cooler, without the risk of the temperature being altered.
- Sweat-proof; perfect for hiking.
Pros of this Polar Bear Cooler
- If you start getting shoulder pain after carrying it around for a while, there is a handle on top allowing you to carry it as you please.
- If you aren’t happy with the standard orange color which this backpack comes in, there are several other colors available.
- For those who prefer carrying their coolers using side handles, there are none attached to this cooler.
- This cooler can be folded away, although because of its design, only to roughly half the original size.
Our Opinion of this Polar Bear 24 Pack Cooler
If you’re looking for a Polar Bear 24 pack cooler to get you through the day, this is an ideal option. When storing items inside of this cooler, the temperature will be retained for a minimum of 24 hours, if not longer.
One thing about this Polar Bear soft cooler which stood out to us was not only the high-quality insulation, but the warranty which comes with it. If you’re buying a backpack cooler for outdoor activities, then it’s very likely that it will become damaged at some point or another.
With the warranty, if it does get damaged, you can get it repaired or even be sent a replacement, without having to fork out extra money.
Polar Bear Soft Cooler – 48 Pack
This 48-pack Polar Bear eclipse cooler comes equipped with a reliable fabric, a warranty (just in case), and to top it off, comes in a range of striking colors. This has to be one of the most attractive looking coolers on the market!
Key Features of the Polar Bear Eclipse Cooler
Below are some of this 48-pack soft cooler’s highlighting features:
- This cooler is designed with Nylon, a material which is known for being reliable and almost immune to ripping and tearing.
- The insulation which this cooler is fitted with allows for you to store consumables in it for over 24 hours without the temperature changing.
- This Polar Bear soft cooler is both leakproof and sweat-proof and thus you can be rest assured that it is both durable and practical.
- To prevent your shoulders from getting achy and irritated, a padded shoulder rest is included (although can be removed).
- Looking for a touch of personalisation? This cooler comes with the option of custom embroidery, allowing you to have your brand printed onto the side of it. Awesome for a gift!
- If you aren’t currently using the cooler, it can be folded and stored away without hassle.
- If you are looking at the smaller version of this cooler, the 6-pack size, then a shoulder strap will not be provided.
- Again, although the unit is compact for its capacity, you can only fold it to half of its initial size.
This is a Polar Bear cooler which is undoubtedly a reliable one. If you’re looking for a cooler which you can use regularly and on a more day-to-day basis, our suggestion would be to look at a Polar Bear 12 pack cooler instead as they are more compact.
All in all, this is definitely one of the better coolers, and with the custom embroidery option, it will make a fantastic gift.
To wrap up this Polar Bear cooler review; each of the coolers which we have detailed above are all very much worth looking into.
Each of them come with their share of cons, although as you can see, for the majority, they are heavily outweighed by the pros listed alongside them.
If you’re looking for a polar bear cooler which you can rely on for the long run, take a look at the list above and take your pick.